Friday, July 22, 2011

So there are many things I don't know. I spend a lot of time reading these days. I'm not booked heavily which is a blessing because I have plenty of time to prepare... So as the fully prepared individual that I am I had a case of reverse sneezing this morning. I read that many people empirically treat for nasal mites, so I decide that I shall do this. Ivermectin PO or SQ...
I'm here to tell you choose PO, unless you enjoy the sound of puppies screaming... which I do not. So I had that fuck up moment, where my boss comes and says you're supposed to give that PO it stings like hell SQ... why don't they put that in Plumb? Bastards! Now I feel like an unforgivable sadist and guilty as hell, considering that my boss looked at me like I had three heads when I said I was going to treat for nasal mites in the first place...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Fantastic Greentastic,

    :-) That sucks (esp the boss part, ugh). However, that puppy is NOT gonna have nasal mites, dammit!

    New blood, new ideas, and learning something... this is good, right??!

    ReplyDelete